The Pittsburgh Project is a home repair ministry that takes the Word of God to the streets to serve those who need home repair attention. Youth teams are assembled, and given light-duty home repair assignments, enabling relationships with the homeowner.
Cost is $130 per person. Payment and registrations are due by April 8th.
Registration is online only this year. Please follow the instructions below:
- Enter my email as the trip leader: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have your Health Insurance card handy before you begin. It takes about 5 minutes to complete.
- Go to: http://pittsburghproject.org/programs/service-camps/information-for-registered-groups/
- Click on either Adult Individual Registration or Student Individual Registration
- Complete the online registration form in one sitting and then hit the submit button.
Packing list and Schedule: PackingList.Schedule2018